OCTOBER 7, BARCELONA BIOFILM SUMMIT, a congress whose objective is to deepen and provide an updated vision of the problem represented by the presence of biofilms in food production plants and drinks and associated risk management and control strategies. The best specialists in biofilms together as speakers. A real privilege.
In this second edition we will have the pleasure to meet great professionals such as:
- Dra. Sara Bover from IRTA, Spain
- Dr Bill Keevil from Food Standards Agency, Southampton, UK
- Dr Rob Limburn of Campden BRI, Charingworth, Gloucestershire, UK
- Dr. Belén Martín from IRTA, Spain
- Dr. Jose Juan Rodríguez from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain
Registrations are already open for this second edition of the Barcelona Biofilm Summit, which this 2020 is a free digital edition. Check the biofilm summit program so you don’t miss this opportunity
We wait for you!